Early Packet Pickup
At the Race Site, Saturday, December 10, 2-5 pm
Come ready to SHOP! Mack Cycle will be having a HUGE SALE on site!
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00-7:00 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 7:30 am – Transition Closes
- 7:30 am – International Triathlon Begins*
- 7:45 am – Long Sprint Triathlon & Aquabike Begin*
- 8:00 am – Short Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon Begin*
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
- 9:20 am – International last lap bike cutoff**
- 10:15 am – International mile 2 run cutoff**
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
- 9:30 am – Aquabike Awards
- 9:45 am – Short Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:15 am – Duathlon Awards
- 10:30 am – Long Sprint Triathlon Awards
*Start/wave order will be available race morning and emailed to all registered participants race week.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.